Friday, February 24, 2012

Easter Cupcake - The Stamping Boutique

Thought I'd get going on Easter cards last night.  The Stamping Boutique had this cute little image called Easter Cupcake,  and quite frankly, loving candy, I found myself licking my screen!  LOL!  Don't easter peeps justs make you smile!  I've always had a love for the bunny ones myself, they are even better when you leave them out to harden a bit, just like taffy, yummy!  I don't think I'll ever outgrow these.  I'm taking my candy and hopping over to the following challenges:

http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/ - I spy something beginning with a "b"
http://sewmanychallenges.blogspot.com/ - Designer paper 4 or more Gemstones

3 comments:

Nicola said...

Great card Debbie!
Thanks for entering our Anything Goes challenge over at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

SAMARA said...

I love this line of images and you have done a fabulous job with this - with the coloring and the matching papers. I just love what you have done with the cupcake and your bow is absolutely uber great! Thanks for coming to DELIGHTFULS and hope to see you next week! Smiles, Samara

carol said...

super card, thanks for sharing with CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

Post a Comment