Friday, June 22, 2012

Paper Craft Planet Fabulous Free Fridays - Retired Image "Soda Pop"


Sassy Studio Designs, at Paper Craft Plant, has their Fabulous Free Fridays Challenge going on.  Soda Pop is only available for 24 hours and then she will be gone.  Here is the link:  http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/sassystudiodesignsThis week's challenge is "Summer Shades - Use Summery Colors.  I found this "life is good" stamp clearanced at Crafts Direct, and I just had to have it.  Of course, I made my rosettes out of ribbon as well, boy do those little things come in handy. I am really a pleased with how this turned out - overall, I think it screams SUMMER.  Show us what you got, head over, get the freebie, and get creating! 

3 comments:

Angela said...

Gorgeous card Debbie!!! Love the pencil frame!!!
The flowers are soo beautiful!!!
xxAngela

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Debbie, this is so cute! I love all the green and that sentiment is perfect for this card. Great coloring too.

Kate said...

Beautiful Card Debbie. Love the colors and the way you arranged the sentiment, just perfect.

Hugs,
Kate

Post a Comment