Thursday, April 10, 2014

Shoe Obsession Betty - Simply Betty Stamps



My 6th and final creation for the Simply B. Stamps Fan Group Challenge on  Facebook!  Shoe Obsession Betty.  I can so relate!  Although I dress a lot more modestly!  LOL!  What would pair better with all these shoes but a fancy purse shaped card.  Love the ruffle on the front!  Betty created so many wonderful digis on this line, each with their own unique flair! Hope you liked all my creations.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the challenge!  Can you cross your fingers too?  I'll be entering the following challenges:
 
 
 


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, this is so cool, love the image and colouring. Thanks for sharing is with us over at Creative Moments.

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous love this image and so creative thanks for joining in at The stamping Chef ! kay (DT)

alex said...

This is just amazing, what a gorgeous design and super image, thank you for playing at Creative Moments, hope to see you again soon
{Creative Moments Owner}
Alex x

Lisa :) said...

This is so cute and fun!! I love shoes too so I can relate! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Moments! We hope to see you again soon!

Lisa - Creative Moments DT

Post a Comment