Friday, June 13, 2014

Simply Betty Girly Swap Blog Hop


If you've arrived  here from Rochelle's Blog, you're on track to feast your eyes on my booty!  LOL!, maybe not my booty, but a load of super fun stuff!


Oh what fun! This is the first swap I have participated in.  I got paired up with Miss Simply Betty herself, wow, was I intimidated.  What to get her, what does she like, I bet she has just about everything.......my mind was spinning.  So I said to myself  "self, just buy what you'd like, and get two" LOL!, so that's exactly what I did!  I LOVE everything I got, sooooooo, I hope Betty does too!

I thought I'd share my card/scrapbook purse with you that I made for Betty:








I was so excited to see what was in my box (it's still in transit, but Betty sent me a pic of what is coming...Eeekkkkkk, so many cool things).  Talk about a kid waiting to get that present!  Geeze, I've never been able to wait for gifts.  My husband doesn't even put my gift under the tree until the last minute because I love to hold them, shake them, and dream of what is inside.  I know, kid at heart!    Totally thrilled with my picture of what is to come.......I mean, look at all this cool stuff.  Even my initials in rubber stamps,  totally cool cool cool!  I see flowers in there, and scrumptious papers!!  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.  This hop was tops in my book!  Now off to Helen's Blog.  I'll be entering my card/scrapbook in the following challenges:

http://onecrazystampercom.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes Glitter/Ribbon
http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/ - Petals and pearls
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ - Use a Digi
http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/ - Two different dies

8 comments:

Betty Boo! said...

Debbie I LOVED every single thing you sent me THANK YOU so much! That little purse is just PERFECT I will cherish it forever!!

Corinne said...

oh WOW, how awesome....
hugs

Crafting with Darcy said...

Debbie!! How wonderful is that scrapbook/purse you made!!! Wow, totally love it!! Hope you get you goody box soon!! Looks like you will be having a lot of crafty fun!!
Hugs
Darcy

Catz said...

Hoping your treat box will arrive to you soon. :) Love that little purse, wouldn't mind seeing a tutorial on that.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Love your little purse scrapbook! That's awesome! Looks like you did very well in the swap too! How fun! Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Use a Digi challenge. Wishing you all the best in our prize draw! We have a new challenge starting tomorrow so I hope you can come back and join in the fun!

KT Fit Kitty
Glitter n Sparkle DT

Unknown said...

Hi! This is pure fabulous! I love your creation, beautiful colours and patterns and the pretty embellishments just add to its fabulousity :) Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz! Ingrid, the GDT x

tilly said...

a beautiful card and pretty colours, thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty catz and hope to see you again
Tilly

Unknown said...

This is such a lovely shaped card, love the colors and this fab stamp. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and we will be glad seeing you again.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Post a Comment